Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

A real bump!

Well, Millie, you're definitely growing, and there's no denying you're in there. I've been able to feel you and even see you move for several weeks now, but I think you've recently taken up dancing and kickboxing as hobbies. It makes me smile and laugh to watch my belly move when you do. Your daddy's commented how I always have my shirt pulled up so I can see you wiggling in there, and he thinks I'll miss having a pregnant belly when you're born. He likes to see you move, too, and sometimes he'll tell you, "Hey, cut it out in there!" He doesn't want you getting too wild ;).

 We held some classical music to my belly so you could hear yesterday, and you kicked it! We weren't sure if you were trying to kick it away or if you really liked it, so we kept playing it, and you kept kicking (or maybe you were head banging to Beethoven- who knows). Regardless, you heard it and responded, and eventually you did settle down a bit.You also like to kick when my meals make it down to you and you get a little taste of life on the outside! I think you like fruit and ice cream the best, but macaroni salad and cereal are high on your list, too. I hope you end up liking the same foods I do because your daddy doesn't, so he's not always a lot of fun to cook for. You'll be my baking buddy, though; I know it :)


Here is what you looked like from the outside last week (23 weeks, 3 days):

 And today (24 weeks):
This finally looks like a baby bump to me!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, You look beautiful and Mills you are getting to be such a big girl...I can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete