Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The one-handed countdown! 35 wks

The energy drain I was feeling last week continued, but by Wednesday I was motivated enough to do some laundry and cleaning, and on Thursday, I went through all of the baby clothes we got from my brother and his wife. Greg brought me box after box after box, and I sat in my chair ooohing and awwwing and organizing clothes. It wasn't much, but I felt productive nonetheless.

This past weekend, we went to Big Canoe and stayed in a cabin with Greg's mom and sister. I mostly hung out by the pool, but we also paddle boated, went down a rock slide (so fun, even for preggos), and took a sunset dinner cruise on the lake. Greg and his sister also did some hiking, but I figured I wouldn't be able to keep up with them and stayed behind at the pool with their mom.

Here are a few photos from the weekend:





We got back yesterday afternoon, and I vacuumed and did a ton of laundry. Since then, I've been extremely sleepy. I woke up at 9 or so this morning, got out of bed at 930, took care of Bailey, watched a little tv, went back to bed at 1030 and slept until 1pm. For the most part, I've been lazy today; although, I did do some more work on the dresser. I got the paint last week and have slowly been getting it coated! I think I've found the knobs I'm going to get and just need to order them, so maybe I'll have a photo to upload of it soon! I'm really looking forward to getting it done so I can wash, organize, and put away Mills' clothes :) Speaking of her clothes, I've been thinking about what her coming home outfit should be, and at this point I've chosen a little dress given to us by a friend at my Virginia baby shower:
Circo® Newborn Girls  Short-Sleeve Rosete Dress -  Admiral Blue
Before I go, here are this week's belly photos!:




2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful...glad you had a fun weekend.....love that dress! Take it easy, sleep when you can....as Mills will have her own idea of what your sleep schedule should be soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! See you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete