Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby gear/21 weeks

At the end of last week, I added to our collection of baby equipment by purchasing a crib mattress, a few baby clothes, and a Graco snap-and-go style stroller to fit the infant carseat my brother and his wife loaned us! Greg's mom also supplied us with a bouncy, vibrating seat and lots of adorable baby girl clothes she couldn't turn her back on :) I'll have to add some photos of these things (especially the clothes) later, but until then, I do have a photo of my 21.2 week belly. I'm only showing the "normal" photo this time and not one where I'm sticking my stomach out because it's deceiving! My stomach doesn't naturally actually stick out as much as I can make it, so I don't look like that daily. Anyway, here's the bump!:


No comments:

Post a Comment