Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

A few baby gifts and a bumpdate

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but with being sick/tired and recently starting subbing, I've put it off. We've gotten a few adorable gifts for baby Imboden (mostly Christmas gifts) and I wanted to share them. I can't wait to find out whether he's really a boy or she's actually a girl so we can really start getting baby supplies! In the meantime, below are a few of the cute things we've been given and a bump photo, too. Greg says I was sticking it out, but whatev, it's there :)


 
   
   

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Keep the pics coming. For the record... we have the sheep pillow/blanket thing and it's great! The blanket is really warm and snuggly-- we use it to bundle Ele in the jogger. And it goes without saying, but you look awesome :) Hope to see you soon! Megan S

    ReplyDelete